Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Trader's Prayer

THE TRADER’S PRAYER


DEAR LORD, please grant me the WISDOM to resist the siren song of the market when I am not prepared;

The SELF-DISCIPLINE to study market trends, current direction, and as many indicators as I reasonably can;

The PATIENCE to stand aside from the market until multiple indicators support low risk entry points;

The COMMON SENSE to use stop losses to protect my trading account from reckless losses;

The INITIATIVE to record my trades and the lessons I learn in a daily journal;

The EMOTIONAL BALANCE to accept that losses are inevitable and to not be overly self-critical when they occur;

The HUMILITY to acknowledge and learn from my mistakes;

The DEDICATION to identify and overcome destructive trading behaviors;

The COMMITMENT to stay positive and focus on learning each day;

The UNDERSTANDING that trading is an opportunity to master oneself, and;

The GOOD SENSE to appreciate that trading offers a life of learning, personal empowerment, and financial independence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home